SECTION 22 – DELIVERY POLICY
- A delivery address must be supplied.
- We do not deliver to P.O Boxes
- Deliveries are done door to door.
- A flat rate of R100 is charged for deliveries nationwide.
- On orders over R1200 , delivery will be free of charge.
- Orders will be dispatched within 1 – 2 working days. Please note that orders placed over weekend/public holidays will only be dispatched on the following working day.
- If the client is unavailable at the time of delivery, parcel will be left with someone at the property who will be required to sign receipt. E.g. staff
- Client will receive a shipping confirmation email on dispatch of their purchase including all necessary tracking information.
- It remains the responsibility of the client to track their parcel and ensure parcel whereabouts.
- If the courier company after multiple attempts of trying to deliver or contact the client via the contact details provided, fails to deliver or receive a response to their messages/calls and the package is returned to MISS EAST FASHION BOUTIQUE, the client forfeits delivery and is accountable to arrange/pay for redelivery.
- We can only update/change delivery address before shipping of parcel. Once the parcel has been shipped, we cannot change the delivery address.
- Delivery can take between 2 – 6 working days from date of dispatched. (i.e the date the order was dispatched and not the date the order was placed.)
PLEASE NOTE : We do not currently service locations outside of South Africa.
For any further information please contact us on email@example.com
Once a purchase is made with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies paid to us in any other way agreed by us, are limited to our terms and conditions.
Do not make any purchase through this site unless you fully understand and are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Once a purchase is made it is deemed that fully understood the terms and conditions regarding our policies.
If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase through this site.
We are not responsible for any delayed deliveries caused by any issues that may arise due to suppliers delay on orders, customs inspections, Sars inspections, flight delays or Acts of God.
This means that if the order is delayed, the client is not entitled to a refund. Refunds will be made at company discretion. Delivery estimates are estimates only.