SECTION 21 – SECURE PAYMENT
- Orders will be confirmed and billed via the email address provided on the signing up form.
- Orders will only be dispatched once the full amount reflects in the company’s account.
- Card transactions will be acquired for MISS EAST FASHION BOUTIQUE CC Trading As MISS EAST FASHION BOUTIQUE via Payfast who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Payfast is part of the DPO GROUP and have strict security measures in place securing everything within a robust PCI DSS Level 1 environment and no card details are stored on the website. Users may go to payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Miss East Fashion Boutique will store customer information and details separately from card details that are entered by the client on the payment gateway secure site.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder, is South Africa’
- Transactions will be billed in South African Rand (ZAR)